Chicago International Children's Film Festival Entry Deadline: May 31
It is the mission of the Chicago International Children's Film Festival to set an internationally recognized standard of excellence in film, video, and television production for children. It is further our mission to support the work of talented and dedicated filmmakers by awarding prizes, by showcasing international films of the highest quality, and by providing a professional forum through which quality children's films and videos may gain increased distribution and access to wider audiences. The Festival is also committed to engaging young viewers with positive media images and to using media as a tool to stimulate critical thinking.
Digital Preview Screener Options
For online screeners we allow:
- files sent via WeTransfer or Drop Box:
- Downloadable Vimeo link
Please put an end date of access of August 31.
We do not accept screeners via data disc.
- If you intend your preview screener to act as the exhibition screener for Festival screenings, we require an un-watermarked version.
- Please also note that if you intend to provide an MOV file as quicktime for preview screener, that the resolution is not the best for exhibition.
Deadlines and entry fees
For early entries received in their entirety by May 1, the following entry fees apply:
- Short film or video (under 40 minutes): $40.00 USD
- Feature-length film or video (40 minutes or longer): $80.00 USD
For late entries received after May 1, the following entry fees apply:
- Short film or video (under 40 minutes): $60.00 USD
- Feature-length film or video (40 minutes or longer): $100.00 USD
All entries and entry fees must be received in their entirety postmarked by May 31.
Please note: it is Festival policy not to pay screening fees.
For more information please contact the Festival Registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 1.773.281.9075 ext. 3010.